Looking for your next challenge in the ESL World- Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently looking for English Language Instructors to work in a state of the art and innovative technical college in Oman.
Oman is widely considered the friendliest Gulf state to live and work in. Oman has a noticeable expat population consisting of mainly British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand and South African citizens. This is a great opportunity to work in a fantastic city, surrounded by beautiful mountains and dessert- the setting is ideal. The people are friendly and welcoming and the college is progressive and forward thinking.
The Role: English Language teacher–
• MA/M.Ed. (Applied Linguistics/TEFL/TESOL) +Trinity Cert. / CELTA/DELTA/ PCGE/ PDGE (Recommended) OR
• BA English + Trinity Cert./CELTA/DELTA/PCGE/PDGE (Recommended) OR
• B.Ed. (4-year program TEFL/TESOL)+ Trinity Cert./ CELTA/DELTA/ QTS (Desired)
Experience: (At Tertiary Level)
• Minimum 2 years post degree in the field of ELT
• Experience in Smart Class, e-learning, self-access and personal tutoring
•Experience in Curriculum design and teaching ESP (Desirable)
Candidates must be aged between 25 & 54 and for visa purposes you must be from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa
Remuneration Package includes:
• 3 years contract (renewable)
• Excellent salary + gratuity
• Ticket/ allowance (twice a year)
• Medical insurance
• 45 days annual leave
This is a fantastic opportunity for ESL professionals looking for to gain invaluable experience in a well-known technical engineering college and expand their international career.
The school aims to provide quality education and to develop and achieve educational standards. If you are looking for a challenging teaching opportunity that will provide you with both professional and personal development please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.