VietSin online corporation, one of the leading training and recruiting educational establishments in Vietnam, is seeking qualified native English speaking teachers to work in Vietnamese public schools in various provinces across the country.
The company offers office hours to help prepare for classes or school activities. The teacher would be provided a full training program and help and assistance in all areas of teaching.
• A Bachelor’s degree preferably in English or a related subject.
• Three years experience teaching in primary or secondary schools.
• An RSA. CELTA, Trinity TESOL, PGCE or equivalent is required.
• A native speaker from: USA, UK, Canda, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa.
• Applicants over the age of 25 to 45.
• A medical clearance is required for the work permit and visa process.
• A police clearance is required for the work permit and visa process.
Projects: our company provides education projects in some cities and provinces throughout Vietnam. According to the contract, each project may last about 6-9 months. If we don't have the project, you will work as an Academic Executive Officer in our Head Office in Ho Chi Minh City with the supply of accommodation from us. Your duty is to conduct the syllabus, lesson plans from course books in some programs. Otherwise, if we get the project, we will assign you to teach in another city and also book the hotel for you to stay there. However, you have to manage your eating expenditure by yourselves.
Program: we have many kinds of program, such as: High Quality English for Primary (age: 11-15 years old students) and Elementary school (age: 6-10 years old students), Training course for teachers to join the JETSET examination.
When working for us, we will provide you the course books, materials, training session to make sure that you get familiar with the ways of working in Vietnam. Especially, we require you the creation of making interesting activities for students, the way you prepare lesson plan before teaching.
Our benefits package:
The benefits for the company are great, they offer:
• A salary of 1500-2000 USD per month before tax with free fully- furnished good quality apartment. (Housing allowance or housing provided).
• sponsored work permit.
• Medical insurance.
• Financial assistance with flight to Vietnam.
• Twelve days paid leave a year plus all Vietnamese public holidays.
• An end of year bonus, holidays bonus.
• A five day working week from Monday to Friday.
• Overtime opportunities.
• Career development within the company.
• The potential to transfer to other areas of Vietnam or work developing syllabi in our Head Office.
Working in a provincial town in Vietnam gives you the opportunity to live in a beautiful, friendly and peaceful area of the country. In addition the, cost of living is very low and teachers ought to be able to save at least half of their salary. Please contact: Mr. Tung at: email@example.com