Apgujeong Station (Central Seoul): 9am to 4:30/6pm, Up to 2.7 with FULL benefits
Apgujeong Station (Central Seoul): 9am to 4:30/6pm, Up to 2.7 with FULL benefits (August)
Apgujeong GATE & Apgujeong PSA-2 are looking a Native English teacher to join their wonderful campus located close by Apgujeong Station. Apgujeong is known to be one of the most popular regions in Seoul due it the central location being close to Garosu-gil Road, Han River, Gangnam, Itaewon, and Hongdae.
Why choose this job?
1. Attractive compensation: teachers can receive 2.2 to 2.7 + full comprehensive benefits!
2. Central Seoul: Live & work in PRIME Central Seoul, Apgujeong (Gangnam) neighborhood
3. Short transportation times: Short and easy commutes to all regions of Seoul
4. Reliable Employer: Always be paid on-time & contracts include pension, medical insurance & severance
Position: Native English Teacher for Apgujeong PSA-2 and Apgujeong GATE
Start Date: August 25th 2014 & September 1st, 2014
Salary: 2.2 ~ 2.7million KRW per month (28,600,000 to 35,100,000 per year incl. severance)
Housing: Provision of single private accommodation or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Work Place: Apgujeong GATE & Apgujeong PSA-2 – nearby Apgujeong Station, line 3
Working Hours: Monday through Friday; approximately 9:00 am to 4:30pm or 6:00 pm
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
3. Must have teaching children experience in South Korea
*To qualify for the GATE program: Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree with one of the following majors: Education, English or Linguistics/Communications. A Certificate/License to Teach at a public school in your state can be used as a substitute instead of the specified majors.
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
W hat to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.