Native English Substitute teacher for Hong Kong
A firmly established English Learning Center in Hong Kong is looking for outgoing substitute teachers to join its staff in Hong Kong. We are looking for teachers who are flexible and can start ASAP (4 Nov or 22 Nov). Short term contracts are available!
They focus on a fun and stimulating learning program that targets the development of academic, social and emotional needs in young learners. Students aged 2 and a half – 12 are offered a range of classes that are expertly and collaboratively created by their dedicated team of professionals. Small class sizes, an internally developed curriculum and access to extensive materials ensure that both their students and teachers have everything they require to build the ideal educational environment.
- Native English Speaker
- A university degree from an accredited university + TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
- Valid passport
- Patient, creative, enthusiastic and should have a genuine love of teaching and children.
Role and Responsibilities
- Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents
- Organize necessary class materials
- Full visa sponsorship (all administered by the Company)
- Comprehensive, paid 8-day training and orientation program
- Accommodation: Optional and subsidized (Fully furnished shared accommodation)
- Salary: 22 500 per month and travel allowance
- Career assistance
- Employee assistance and support
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to Kerri at email@example.com with the subject title “Substitute Teacher”
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved