Choose: Top Seoul locations Apgujeong stn, Jamsil stn, Jongno 3ga stn with Great Benefits and Reliability that YBM offers (Rare IRT Relief teacher position)
Korea’s largest and most reputable ESL organization established since 1961 fully guarantees the employment contract/benefits at our company owned branches. Choose the most attractive popular locations in Prime/Central locations in Korea with compact blocked hours, 100% Job Stability + All Benefits required by Korean law.
Bypass recruiting agencies dealing directly with YBM Head Office for Honest & Professional processing. Applicants can choose multiple locations with just one application dealing with the YBM Head Office.
Target all or any selective locations of your choice respective to the start date
YBM PINE Head Office: Early Jan start near Jongno stn (Relief teaching assignment + Curriculum Development)
Cheongdam LIA: Teaching elementary ages 12:00 pm to 7:30 pm during regular months- Early Nov to mid Nov start
Jamsil cGATE: 10 min walk from Sincheon or Jamsil stn (Early November to late Nov 2016)
Why choose our YBM PINE division company owned jobs?
1. Attractive Compensation with full benefits (Provided housing, medical, pension, severance, +)
2. Compact Schedule: Short-compact hours of 9:30 am to 4:30/6:00 pm teaching hours kindergarten
3. Teaching elementary ages with the 12:00 pm to 7:30 pm schedule during the regular months
4. Prime Locations: Live & work in prime areas such as, Jongno 3ga, Apgujeong Stn. & Jamsil Stn.
5. Reliable Employer: Always pays on-time and full compliance with pension tax, medical, and severance pay
Position: Native English Teacher positions ESL to children)
Salary: 2.3 - 2.7 million won per month + housing or up to 3.3 million No housing option
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Start Dates: Various start dates such as Early November 2016 to Jan 2017 start dates
Please apply if you meet one of these requirements
Native English speaker from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa & Ireland.
One of the following:
1. Qualifies for the E2 Visa sponsorship by having the required documents or
2. Currently have an ARC card with E2/D10 /F2/F6 visa
Please email over the following items
1. List of all locations you are targeting in your cover email
3. Any digital photo of yourself
4. If current holder of E2/D10/F2/F6 visa (Pictures of your ARC card front & back)
5. If need visa sponsorship (Please submit or update on status of your E2 visa documents)
Documents needed for a new E2 visa sponsorship if you do not already have an E2/D10/F2/F6 visa
-Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree photocopy version
-Apostilled Criminal background check-Must be original
-Valid Passport from USA, Canada, UK, Irelaand, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
Send emails to
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office