Full time teacher (HS Science) – 27, Daewangpangyo-ro, 385beon gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggido, Korea, 13543
Starting date: January 2017
Korea International School is looking for and HS Science teacher.
A. Job Information
- School Type: Private
- Job Type: HS Science teacher
- Location: 27, Daewangpangyo-ro, 385beon gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnamsi,
Gyeonggi-do, Korea, 13543
- Language of instruction: English
- Period of Employment: January 2017 - June 2017
- Working Hours: 07:30 - 15:15 (until 17:00 for Monday meeting)
- Payment total : Depending on experience
B. HOW TO APPLY
If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by
sending email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt assistance.
- Candidate with bachelor degree or higher in science teaching certification
from universities in Korea or, US / Canada / other countries where the
language of instruction is English (teaching certificate) required.
- Hold an Apostilled copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited
- Clear nationwide criminal background check.
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process.
D. Subject and Job description
- Korea International School is seeking a science trained teacher with
current teaching certification to work from January to June 2017. Please
contact Patrick Rich, Assistant School Director (email@example.com) with
interest. Include in your initial contact an updated resume and letter of
interest. We anticipate that this position will fill quickly.