Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL, University,
Certification: BA or MA in any field + CELTA or TEFL
Targeted Teachers : Local teacher “teachers who are inside KSA”
An educational company wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates to apply for English language teaching positions, candidate must meet the following minimum criteria:
• A bachelor degree in any discipline from an internationally recognized university, a CELTA/Trinity TESOL certificate is also desirable.
• Have at least 1 year of full time ESL/EFL teaching experience.
• Be a native English speaker
Salary: candidates are offered a highly competitive remuneration package consisting of the following:
• A competitive tax-free monthly salary paid in Saudi Riyals, depending on qualifications and relevant experience.
• Monthly transportation allowance.
• Accommodation allowance.
• Free health insurance.
• Free flight to Saudi Arabia, as well as annual air ticket to point of origin for vacation purposes.
• 21 days paid summer leave plus 2 short national holidays.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your CV, covering letter along with a recent photo to the following email.