- The teacher should prepare lesson plans in provided templates for each of their upcoming classes.
- Conduct teaching lessons as assigned whether at school or clients’ locations.
- Complete all required reports for management.
Marketing Support (once in a while in admin schedule)
- Create course presentations.
- Participate in sales meetings, sales calls when required.
- Represent the school in appropriate events.
- Participate in school events as assigned.
Test, admin& back up:
- Conduct oral tests daily to make sure students are assigned to the classes that best suit their ability and help them meet their goals.
- Conduct and score other tests as assigned.
- Run outside activities, school or company events as assigned.
- Conduct training for other teachers to improve school teaching standard.
- Attend training seminars to improve teaching ability.
- Back up for an absent teacher if any emergency case.
- Prepare super lessons for substituting purpose.
Candidates require the following:
- A degree
- A TEFL / TESOL/ CELTA Certificate
- A passport from UK, Ireland, Scotland, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia
- Strong communication skills
- Selfmotivated, ambitious, actively seeks out challenges
- Ability to apply creativity and flexibility to our curriculum
- A studentoriented mindset
- Assistance in applying for entry visa and financial assistance with work permit
- Up to 24 paid annual leave days per year
- Up to 9 paid sick days per year
- Health Insurance
- Airport pickup upon arrival · Accommodation or accommodation allowance
- Training and development programs
- Contract Start Date: 1st August 2016 · Contract length: 10 months – renewable · Punctuality bonus of 1,000,000VND per month
- Teaching target bonus of 4,000,000VND per month
- Completion bonus of 1,000,000VND per month
- Resign bonus of 10,000,000VND to qualified teachers
We also offer a high hourly rate for parttime teachers, starting at $18/hour net.