Ulsan National Institute of
Science and Technology (UNIST)
Language Education Center
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology is looking for experienced Spanish Instructors!
1) Job Description
- Position title: Part time Spanish Instructor
- Covering Fields: Teaching Spanish courses, supporting other Spanish related activities, etc.
- Working Hours: 3 classes(32 hours per class)
- Contract period: 1 semester starting March 2017
* The contract is renewable after the semester evaluation
- Salary: 60,000 per hour (depending on qualifications)
- Benefits: Health insurance
2) Qualifications: A native Spanish speaker
F-4 or E-2 VISA holders
• Master’s or Doctoral degree in Spanish/Spanish education or engineering field
• Teaching/editing experience in other universities or colleges
• Experience of curriculum and/or materials development
3) Documents to be submitted
(1) The information of applicants must be filled in the google sheet below by November 18th, Fri, 14:00, 2016 (The schedule is tentative)
(2) All documents below must be submitted by email to email@example.com by November 18th, Fri, 14:00, 2016 (The schedule is tentative)
- A cover letter
- Copies of degree(s) and certificate(s)
- Copies of passport and certificate of alien registration
4) Interview (sample lecture)
- November 29th Tue, 14:00~ (The schedule is tentative)
- Those selected for the interviews will be contacted by the university after the first screening.
- Sample lecture: Your presentation of a sample lecture (around 15 minutes)
Q&A (around 10 minutes)
Focus on how to teach Spanish for non-native engineering students of university level
* Sample syllabus will be sent to the interviewees
* You can bring your own material for your sample lecture presentation
If you have any questions contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, 82-(0)52-217-4072.