We are looking for creative, adaptable and inspiring graduates to join EF English First East Java, Bali and Lombok group teaching general English to children and young adults.
In return we offer a competitive salary, full TEFL certification, 35 days paid holiday, housing, return flights, health insurance, continuous professional development and an end of contract bonus.
Learn, travel and teach are just some of the amazing things you will with English First Indonesia. So if you have a bachelor’s degree, a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia or New Zealand and you know the difference between the past simple and present perfect tenses, apply online today.
What we can provide to our qualified candidates
- A competitive rupiah based salary that allows for a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia. Equivalent to approximately 5 times Indonesian minimum wage.
- Training and orientation provided
- Return airfares**
- All visa and permit arrangements are processed and paid for.
- A bonus of one month’s salary upon contract completion.
- 35 days paid holiday**
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Subsidised shared EF housing (fully furnished with air conditioning and housekeeping service)**
- Fully equipped school with internet and wifi, tea and coffee facilities, a fridge and your own desk area.
- Regular training, observations and workshops.
- A dynamic and supportive working environment offering many opportunities for career development with our group or with EF worldwide.
- Training on new teaching technology including: interactive whiteboards, multimedia activities and presentations, interactive teaching software as well as internet based learning. There is a big focus on new technology at EF so this is a great opportunity to learn new skills and build your TEFL CV.
- University of Cambridge ESOL examiner training
- Free Indonesian lessons
- Voluntary overtime opportunities available
- Free airport pick up upon arrival and full orientation provided
*Due to Indonesian immigration restrictions we can only accept candidates with a US, UK, Australian, Canadian or New Zealand passport. ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO WORK PERMIT BEING ISSUED BY THE MINISTRY OF MANPOWER.
**Except for Bali school and Englishtown.
Position: Full time English Teacher
Locations: Surabaya Metropolitan Area, Malang and Bali
Contract: One year, fixed monthly salary