Founded over ten years ago by a British expatriate, English Excel is a leader in providing a high-quality, interactive, English learning environment for children of all ages. EE has twelve schools around Hong Kong and continues to broaden its horizons.
An important facet at EE, is that students are 100% in ‘English mode’ whilst in a small group learning environment, i.e. 2 - 4 students per class. All group lessons are 1.5 hours. We firmly believe that students of all levels, when placed in the right environment, can excel and achieve outstanding results.
Successful applicants will work in one of our twelve schools as part of a small team. They’ll be responsible for teaching, planning and preparing their lessons, and for completing related admin. Teachers also get involved with curriculum development and, with guidance from the curriculum manager, create lessons and projects. One teacher from each centre also handles student assessments. This teacher then works with the administrative staff to place the student into an appropriate class.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive monthly salary
- Teaching 3-16 year olds
- Retirement benefit: HK$1,000 per month
- Contract completion gratuity bonus
- Salary advance (if required)
- Work visa sponsorship
- Affordable teacher accommodation on Hong Kong Island (Quarry Bay area)
- Comprehensive training program
- Opportunities for career advancement
- 14 days paid holiday, and 17 days paid public holiday
- Airport meet-and-greet with transportation
If interested and you have an undergraduate degree with a TEFL/CELTA qualification please send your current CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or take a look at our website for more information: