If you are a career-minded professional and you are looking for a new challenge overseas, you will find few opportunities with us. We have various positions available across Hanoi capital. We provide unique opportunities to teachers that other schools/language centers simply cannot offer:
• A diversity of classes ranging from One-one-One; international school, Corporate classes; Public Schools and English Centers.
• Teaching time is flexible, including daytime and night time.
• Where teachers not only teach English, but teach various skills which come from teacher's educational background, life experiences with a wide variety of jobs.
• A dedicated academic management team with ongoing professional development opportunities.
• Ongoing teacher support, feedback.
• Opportunities to get involved in charitable works.
• Fun and relaxing outings and events.
• Highly competitive salary
• Accommodation is provided
• Long-term contract ( at least 6 months)
• Assist to process work permit and temporary residence card.
• Ongoing advices and assistance in teaching in Vietnam.
• Free Vietnamese language lessons.
• A professional working environment and ongoing supports
• Textbooks and teaching materials are provided
• Teaching training provided
• English Fluent
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
• English Language Teaching Certifications (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA,...)
• Have a good health
• Clear Police Check
Details of the classes/ schools
• Location: Ha Noi, Hai Duong, Ha Nam, Quang Ninh in Viet Nam
• Time: in the daytime hours from Monday to Friday
• Number of hours: 20 hours per week.
• Teaching assistant: available
•Starting time: as soon as possible
If you are interested in, please kindly send your profile including of a resume; scanned copies of degree(s); teaching certificate(s); passport; a head shot via email: email@example.com
Thanks and Best regards!
In Vietnam, the average monthly salary for EFL teachers, based on a 15-25 hour work week, is between (US$1000-1500). There is also huge demand for private classes for adults and businessmen, mostly in the evenings or weekends. The hourly rate for these classes is (US$17-25).
Native english speakers are preferred
Bachelor’s Degree or English language teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
Previous teaching experiences are preferred
You can apply via email : firstname.lastname@example.org