Apgujeong Station (Central Seoul): 2.6 to 2.7 + FULL benefits (August)
Apgujeong GATE is looking for Homeroom English teacher to start in the time period of August. Perfect candidates for this position are teachers who enjoy working with children and have had prior experience teaching children before. Apgujeong GATE is located in central Seoul, walking distance from Apgujeong Station, line 3. This area is very close to Gangnam Station, Garosugil-street, Itaewon area and Hongdae.
Why choose this job?
1. Attractive compensation: teachers can receive 2.6 to 2.7 + full comprehensive benefits!
2. Central Seoul: Live & work in PRIME Gangnam, Apgujeong neighborhood
3. Short transportation times: Short and easy commutes to all regions of Seoul
4. Reliable employer: Always pay on-time & be guaranteed pension, medical insurance, severance
Position: Homeroom teachers needed for Seocho GATE
Start Date: August 18th 2014
Salary: 2.6 ~ 2.7million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Work Place: Apgujeong GATE – nearby Apgujeong Station, line 3
Working Hours: Monday through Friday; approximately 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
3. Must have Bachelor’s Degree with one of the following majors: Education, English or Linguistics. If not a Certificate/License to Teach at a public school in your state can be used as a substitute
4. Must have teaching children experience in South Korea
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
< strong>What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.