This is not a Recruiter! Well-Established English School Looking for Teachers - March 2017 - Couples and Gyopos and New Teachers are welcome to apply.
In 2 English School is located in Suji, Yongin City a satellite suburb of Seoul, is looking for qualified native teachers for March 2017. This is perfect for teachers who are looking for a great job in a caring school with a director/owner from Canada. We can ensure there will be no miscommunication..
The teacher will teach North American Elementary School subjects such as Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, History and Non-Fiction Studies. We use a modified curriculum based on the US textbooks.
Our elementary class size is a maximum of 6~8 students per class.
The kindergarten program and special classes are sized as a maximum of 8 students per class.
We are looking for certified or experienced teachers who have previous teaching experience.
* Native English Speaker
* BA/BS (or higher) in Education, English (Literature), or any other relevant majors
* Maximum 30 teaching hours a week (Monday through Friday). There are no Saturday classes.
* Detailed working hours with pre-planned schedule.
* All worksheets and tests are prepared for you.
*Expectations marking, report cards, and class preparation.
Monday-Friday 9:45am to 7:05pm
On a Tuesday or Thursday you will be finished at 6:20pm.
You are given a 55 minutes break, 55 minute lunch break and a 15 minutes between kindegarten and elementary classes.
The break times are 10 minutes breaks in kindergarten between classes and 5 minutes between elementary classes.
* Basic salary will be determined based on applicant’s education, qualifications, and teaching experience.
(2.1-2.4 million Won per month)
* Severance bonus (or the equivalent of 1 month's basic salary) will be given after the completion of a one year contract.
* Single furnished housing that is comfortable and convenient. (5 minute walk to school)
* 300,000 Won per month will be given as a housing allowance if the teacher does not need furnished housing provided.
Benefits & Taxes
* 2 weeks paid vacation and all national holidays
* Pension 50/50 will be co-shared
* Medical insurance premium will be co-shared 50/50
* Income tax will be deducted at the standard National rate
* Airfare is provided to(if outside korea)and from destination.
Number of foreign teachers: 11
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your resume and picture addressed to Clarence Kim at email@example.com.
IN2 English School
76 Young Jin Building
Yongin City,Kyunggido Province
Skype ID: clarence.kim