SLP Head Office is Seeking Teachers for January & March 2017
The headquarters of Sogang Language Program (SLP) is seeking native English teachers for its branches in Daejeon and Seoul, South Korea.
If you are interested in joining SLP, please send your resume and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kangbok (Northern Seoul) Branch
• One year contract (with possibility for renewal)
• Monday to Friday working schedule-8 hours per day (No Weekends!)
• 25-30 teaching hours per week
• Kindergarten and Elementary School Students
• Full curriculum and materials are provided by our in house research team
• 2.0-2.3 Million Won / month depending on experience
• One-way airfare reimbursement
• Severance payment of one month’s pay upon completion of the contract
• A furnished (non-shared) studio apartment near the academy will be provided for the teachers.
• Pension contributions (Canadians, Americans and Australians are eligible for a lump sum refund when they leave Korea)
• Health Insurance
• Both summer and winter vacation will be provided according to the SLP schedule – 10 days total
• All national holidays
• 3 - 4 year bachelor’s degree (Required)
• TESOL or other teaching certification (preferred)
• Teaching experience (preferred)
** How to apply **
Once again, if you are interested in joining us, please send your resume and a recent photo to email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you very soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
* Only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews and please note that the submitted documents will not be returned to applicants.
About SLP: Sogang Language Program (SLP) is an English language program which was founded by Sogang University to allow children to learn English in an integrated way that enables them to think, dream and act in English.
There are currently 63 SLP franchises operating in South Korea. http://www.slp.ac.kr/eng/intro/intro.asp
** Necessary Documents for E2 Visa**
If you are applying for your first teaching position in Korea:
1. Copy of your 4 year+ university diploma (apostilled)
2. National background check (less than 6 months old) (apostilled)
3. 2 passport sized photos