Teach in SINGAPORE Junior English Camp !!! Free Air ticket, Accommodation Offered - TEACHERS MUST BE BASED IN KOREA
Since 2005, ACME has created global leaders and Seoul, KOREA-based company. ACME that has progressed English camp in UK, NZ, USA, Singapore is looking for EFL teacher with our “Singapore Camp” this winter semester. This camp will be progressed in great hotel in Johor Bahru in Malaysia, it is located in accessibility area to Singapore.
We hope to invite you in our Junior Camp held in Singapore and Malaysia from 27th Dec to 26th Jan, or from 4th Jan to 3th Feb (4 weeks). This English Camp with children will give you a vigorous life. We can provide free transportation to Singapore and many good places with students every Wed and Sun if you want to join them. It should be great time.
• - Dec 27th, 2016 ~ Jan 26th, 2017 / Jan 4th, 2017 ~ Feb 3th, 2017 (4weeks)
• Johor Bahru in Malaysia (10min distance to Singapore)
• Tanjong Puteri Golf Resort
• We go Singapore Excursions 5 times
• 1.9 million won for 1 month
• Round trip air ticket from Korea to Singapore
• We will provide air-conditioned room (single or shared)
• We will provide breakfast & lunch
INSTRUCTOR WORKING HOURS
• Eight 50-minute classes per day, 5days per week, Wed & Sun day off.
• Teaching maximum 8 students per class.
• Hold a valid passport and undergraduate diploma from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, the United States, or the United Kingdom.
• Positive, energetic outlook and demeanor.
• Formal EFL teaching experience with Junior learners.
• Genuine love of children REQUIRED
Min LEE (Mr.)
English Camp Program Coordinator
If you are interested in applying for our position, please submit your cover letter, resume, and recent photo to < email@example.com >