English Language Lecturers to work in Oman
Position title: English Language Lecturers to work in Oman
Category: EFL/ESOL/ESL Teacher/Instructor
Location: Sur , Sohar, Rustaq, Nizwa, Salalah, and Ibri, Sultanate of Oman
Experience: 3 years
Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre requires native English speakers to teach at the Ministry of Higher Education Colleges of Applied Sciences in Sur, Sohar, Rustaq, Nizwa, Salalah, & Ibri, Oman.
Successful applicants will commence duties on 1st September 2014. Email your CV now to email@example.com
*Bachelor of English Language, TESOL, TEFL and with a minimum of 3 years experience, or
* Master Degree in TESOL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics, Literature or related subject and with a minimum of 3 years experience, or
Initially the candidates should send the following requirements:
Detailed Curriculum Vitae providing career history, qualifications, experience, and personal details of the candidate (Marital Status, number of dependents, Date of Birth, health issues), supported by scanned copies of qualifications, experience testimonials or reference letters, current passport and passport-size colored photographs to be scanned and sent.
Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre requires Native English Language Teachers for the Ministry of Higher Education Colleges of Applied Sciences in Sur, Sohar, Rustaq, Nizwa, Salalah, & in Ibri.
Successful candidates will commence duties on 1st September 2014.
We will be responsible for providing the work permit and visa.
Working hours will be from 8:00 A.M. until 4:30 P.M., Sunday to Thursday. Friday & Saturday are non-working days. The teaching period will be 20 hours per week.
Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Monthly Tax Free Salary package depending on qualifications and related experience:
a. 900 Omani Riyal, for Bachelor Degree Holders + 60 OR transport allowance
b. 975 Omani Riyal, For Master Degree Holders + 60 OR transport allowance
2. The Centre will cover Water/Electricity charges up to 44 Omani Riyals monthly.
3. Suitable, furnished, air-conditioned accommodation.
4. Contract renewable upon mutual agreement.
5. 60 days annual leave per completed year of service. The leave payment will accrue on a pro-rata basis for each completed month of service (5 days per each completed month of service).
6. Medical insurance for employee.
7. Workplace accident insurance for employee (Riyal Omani 5000 compensation in case of death or total disability due to work)
8. One-way economy tickets for the employee to join duties and the same at the end of the contract. 75% value cash payment of Economy return tickets for employee in case of renewal of contract.
9. One month basic salary gratuity payment per year, provided that the employee completed the first 12 months of service.
10. Free medical services in the approved clinics and hospitals by the Centre for employee, spouse and two children below 18 years old.
This vacancy was posted by:
Contact person: Abdul Majid, Director
PO Box 409, P.C 100
Telephone: 00968 99373518, 00968-24486444, 00968-24486318
Fax: 00968 24484112