Full time teachers are guaranteed 20 contact hours per week, as well as regular follow up meetings and training. Part time jobs range between 10 and 16 hours of class, plus meetings and training.
Teachers should be prepared to teach children between 7 and 11 years of age, as well as teenagers and adults. Our school runs the Cambridge Authorised Centre ES409 so a vast number of our courses involve FCE, CAE and CPE preparation. We have developed our own text books for these exams.
We have a solid business department and we teach in-company classes both in our city and in neighbouring towns.
We offer a contract from November to the end of June, paid holidays and full health coverage. New teachers are most likely to get a contract for the next academic year.
The salary is based upon the number of classes taught, and it has full health coverage.
- be a native speaker of English or hold a C2 level certificate of English
- have a university degree
- have a recognized TEFL qualification (CELTA...)
- have a minimum 2 years' experience as an EFL teacher
- Be familiar with the FCE and CAE Cambridge examinations
- be flexible, proactive, and work well as part of a team
- hold a clean criminal record to be able to work with minors
Experience with Young Learners is an advantage
Applicants should write an email to:
with a cover letter and full CV.
A Skype interview will be arranged with the candidates who meet all our requirements.