YOLA strives to become the number one school in Vietnam for academic English studies. We are constantly looking for instructors who has experience in teaching SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SSAT, General English, Academic Writing, and Public Speaking to join our team. Excellent compensation offered in a busy, yet fun work environment. If you believe that you have the power to make an impact on the lives of future generations. Please attach cover letter with resume.
General requirements are as follows.
• A person that believes in changing lives of others through education
• A team player combined with a high degree of work ethics and integrity
• Exceptional communication, presentation and critical thinking skills (will be tested)
• A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
• Teaching experience and/or TEFL, TESOL, CELTA is a plus
• A valid test score (IELTS/TOEFL/SAT/GMAT/GRE)
About The School
YOLA provides a wide range of K-12 educational programs and products, including test preparation courses (SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE), English language, soft-skill training, after-school tutoring, summer camps, and development of educational content. We mainly recruit native English speakers and Vietnamese nationals who has graduated from a 4 year college/universities in western countries such as USA, UK, Australia, Canada, or Singapore. Consideration will also be given to those studying in countries not mentioned above, including Vietnam, but possessing strong educational background and language teaching experience.
Our teachers can enjoy a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to:
• Professional training and development
• Company events, retreats, and birthday celebration
• Contract completion bonus, Performance bonus, Summer bonus, Annual salary review
• Work permit support
• For full-time teachers: Private health insurance, mobile phone allowance, taxi allowance, resident card