FEMALE ESL teachers to work in vocational colleges offering training programs
We are looking for FEMALE ESL teachers to work in vocational colleges offering training programs to Saudi students between the ages of 18-23, across Saudi Arabia in, Mecca, Kharj (south of Riyadh), and Wadi El Dawaser.
As an English Instructor you will be responsible for assisting Beginner English Language Learners reach intermediate level. To contribute successfully you will need to be:
• Highly organized and dependable
• Skilled at using technology in your lessons
• A team player that has strong collaborative skills and high energy
• Able to work in a culturally diverse context
To apply you will need to:
• Have qualified in DELTA,CELTA or TEFL/TESOL
• 3-5 years experience in secondary or higher education
• Be a native English Speaker from USA, Canada, South Africa, UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand OR be from Lebanon, Jordan, Hungary or Romania with an IELTS of 7.5 (this is due to visa restrictions)
• Have a bachelor's degree
A highly competitive overseas package is on offer the successful candidates, including accommodation and flights.
We are looking for candidates to start in August 2014 or January 2015
So, if you are ready for the next stage in your career development, then please send your CV to email@example.com
Applications to be received by June 21st 2014.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for a first stage interview.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved