Phoenix Education ESL Center is a well established language center under Phoenix Education System - Phoenix International School in Hue city. Our center has a team of enthusiastic foreign teachers with professional qualifications and experience in English teaching, which builds up and enhances the image and reputation of Phoenix Education.
We also provide extensive teaching materials and supportive facilities so that teaching and studying could be facilitated. The center has friendly environment with many green trees, a large playground and a swimming pool which are ideal teaching and learning environment for both teachers and learners.
- Be responsible for planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for kindergarten, primary and secondary
students at weekend and/or weekdays.
- Designing and producing teaching materials based on given textbooks.
- Be responsible for assessing learners’ progress and keeping records.
- Following teaching process and ensuring teaching quality
- Be able to take care of students during lessons
- American, British and Australian are preferred
- University degree (BA/BS or higher)
- CELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate
- Skilled, qualified and ESL teaching experienced (5 years at least with reference letters from institutes)
- Able to create an interesting and engaging learning atmosphere
- Passion in English teaching, especially interacting with children
- A clean police clearance from your country of origin
- Professional working environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Work Permit covered by the center
- Attractive Income
- Opportunities to earn a 12 month, full time contract, with extra benefits (paid holidays, health insurance, second contract incentives)
- Dedicated academic management team support and on-going professional development
- Great social network including quarterly and annual social events of school.
Please forward by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Full CV with a photo, dated and with references
2. Copy of your passport photo page.
3. Location and start date preference.
Due to government regulations regarding work permits you will need to provide:
• The original of your BA degree and a fully legalized copy.
• Your original CELTA/TEFL/TESOL certificate
• A clean police clearance certificate from your home country and a fully legalized copy.
For further information about Phoenix Education, available positions, or volunteer opportunities, visit our website at: http://phoenixeducation.asia/