• Native English speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa (Vietnamese immigration policy).
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the seven countries listed above (Vietnamese immigration policy).
• CELTA/Trinity certification or MA in TESOL strongly preferred, other TEFL certifications may also be considered.
Teaching English is about making a difference to people’s futures. Our goal is to be the best English language school in the world, and we measure that by the success of our students. To this end, teachers lead a variety of types of classes throughout the day, including Social Clubs, giving constant feedback, support and motivation to their students.
Our competitive package
• A monthly salary of approximately $1700 USD.
• Medical insurance provided which includes coverage at many high quality clinics and hospitals throughout Vietnam.
• A bonus of one month’s salary paid on completion of a year teaching contract.
• 21 days annual leave + Vietnamese national holidays which means one month for rest and relaxation or travel.
• Visa and work permits organized and paid for by FC's client English Vietnam.
• Full-training for new teachers and on-going training workshops throughout employment.
• Two consecutive days off each week.
• Annual performance-based pay increase.
• World-class facilities and teaching resources.
• Dedicated academic management team support and on-going professional development.
• Free Vietnamese language lessons.