Teach in a private school in South Korea!
Reach To Teach's South Korea program is one of our most popular teach abroad programs, and for good reason. We place hundreds of happy teachers in South Korea each year. With Reach To Teach, you can count on being placed at an excellent school that will take good care of you. No scams. No hassles.
Check out our program reviews to see what teachers have to say about us!
We have many openings at various schools located throughout Korea. Please fill in our general private school application below, and we will contact you about our current openings.
START DATE: We have positions starting throughout the year.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Native Speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, and the US
- Preference for positions is given to teachers that hold a 120-hour TEFL/CELTA/TESOL certificate
- No teaching experience required if you have a TEFL certificate
- You must be willing to work weekday nights and weekends
- Clear Criminal Background Check
MONTHLY SALARY: 2.1 million Won+ per month
AIRFARE: Airfare Reimbursement
HOUSING: Free housing provided (utilities not included)
PAID VACATION: Paid vacation for 7 to 10 working days plus 13-15 National Holidays
TEACHING HOURS: 40 hour work week (5 day work week)
Training at the school before you begin
Medical insurance and pension, 50% of which is covered by the school
Higher salaries for teachers who choose to work in more rural locations
To apply: http://goo.gl/N6Wo1Q