The Korean International School in Ho Chi Minh City is looking for dedicated, professional full-time English teachers.
1. Requirements for open positions:
● Native English speaker from one of the following countries (USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa)
● BA or above in any field (3+ yr college degree)
● TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification (100+ hrs)
● Prior teaching experience preferred
● Positions available: The number of positions is subject to change.
-Kindergarten(Age 5~6): 1
-Elementary school(Gr.3~6): 7 English teachers who teach English as a homeroom teacher
-Secondary school(Gr.7~12): 1 English teacher and 1 science-major teacher who can teach Science and English as well
2.Contract term: March 1st, 2017 ~ February 28th, 2018.
(Contract renewal will be offered at the end of the year)
Job specifications: Full-time teachers
● 21 periods a week
● Base salary (monthly): $2,000 USD
● Qualification Incentives: Master's degree ($100 USD), Teaching certification ($100 USD)
-Degrees or certificates should be related to English or education
● Career Incentives: 2nd year ($150 USD), 3rd year ($300 USD), 4th year ($450 USD)
● NETs(Native English Teachers) can open after-school classes (during semester or vacation) and get paid separately.
● Starting from March 1st, 2017. ※The first month will be a probation period.
● When the employee completes the contract, the school will pay half of one month's salary (base salary + qualification incentives + career incentives).
3.Submit the following required documents by December 14, 2016 to:
● kindergarten, elementary: email@example.com (Jeong Son Lee, Elementary School Director)
●; secondary school applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org (Choongil Kim, Secondary School Director)
- resume (CV) - including Skype ID in case you live in another country
● Please indicate exactly which position you are applying for on top of your resume
(e.g., "I am applying for the science(or EFL) teaching position in secondary(or elementary) school."
- a copy of passport photo page
- two or more references with phone numbers from your most recent employment
(applications without proper references including phone numbers may not be processed)
- official transcript from the highest educational organization you have graduated from
Candidates for interview will be notified individually via e-mail or phones
4.Selected applicants need to submit the following documents ASAP:
● original diploma & verification of qualification letter issued by the candidate's university
● original EFL or ESL certification (ie, teacher's, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, & anything equivalent to these)
● criminal background check
● health check