Shinjin Automobile High School (a prestigious private high school) is currently looking for English teaching instructors.
We want sincere and experienced native speakers. If you are interested, please send a copy of your resume, diploma, teaching credential, TESOL certificate, a recent picture of yourself to the address below. Further job descriptions are as follows.
- Preferred Qualifications
1. M.A. or B.A. (if possible, Education or English major is preferred)
2. TESOL / TEFL certificate and ESL / EFL teaching experience
3. An enthusiastic and good cross-cultural personality preferred
* Applicants should reside in Korea in the present time.
. Lee Hyang Sil
Email email@example.com mobile 010-2083-1408
Shinjin Automobile High School
114-1, Eungam1-dong, Eunpyeong-gu
Seoul, Korea. Postcode 122-010
* Conditions & Benefits
a.Contract Length: 1-year based. (Renewable, if needed)
b.Initial Employment date starts: Sep 1st, 2015 ¡V AUG 31th 2016
1. Monthly Salary: 2.4 million won
2. Class hours: approx. 20 hrs/week
3. Work days: Monday to Friday(8a.m to 4:30 p.m)
4. Work Place: Eungam1-dong, Eunpyeong- gu, Seoul
5. Holidays: approx. 5 weeks of paid vacation will be given : two weeks during summer vacation and three weeks during winter vacation.
Airfare (economy class) will be paid from your location to Seoul upon your acceptance to our school.
- Contract Completion Bonus: Paid flight home
School offers private spacious housing close to the school
(furnished, two bedrooms, living room, kitchen and washroom)
School will pay 50% of Medical insurance.
School will pay 50% of the compulsory payment to the national pension fund.
School will pay one-time settlement allowance of 300,000 won.
Part of everyday luncheon expenses will be met.
- Application Deadline
Dec. 12. 2016