Urgent Teacher Replacement - SPAIN
English (ESL) teacher required for Academy of English in Spain
Overview: An English teacher with a CELTA/TESOL and a degree is required to teach children to adults in a small town near Seville. The successful candidate must be able to work with children from the age of 4 and up. Be enthusiastic, capable, responsible and experienced with at least 2 + years of TEFL. They must be able to produce lesson plans for every lesson and be looking to stay for a minimum of 7 months, but ideally longer. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to develop their teaching skills and experience Spain in a way most never will.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract Length: Minimum of 7 months and there’s a possibility of work in summer and continuing the following academic year.
Location: Los Palacios, Spain (30 mins from Seville)
Note: The timetable of the classes and public transport don't allow for the teachers to live in Seville, so the successful candidate would need to reside in Los Palacios. The school will help you to find accommodation in the town through their contacts.
Salary: After tax and insurance is € 1200 a month for 25 teaching hours per week.
Living expenses: Accommodation in the town costs approximately € 300 a month. All food is at your own cost.
Holiday: One week at Easter. Your salary doesn't change during those months.
What to expect:
- Classes start at 4pm and finish at 10pm Monday to Friday.
- Students are a range of ages from preschool to adults.
- Lesson plans are required for each lesson.
- The students have all levels of English, from beginners when they start at the school to advanced (which is mostly the adults). 70%-80% of students are children.
- Teachers always use the same classroom where they have access to a photocopier, projector, internet connection and some classrooms have interactive boards.
Must have a degree of some kind and a TEFL certificate.
2 + years experience.
Apply: Please send your cover letter and CV to the email listed with the subject: Urgent Teacher Replacement – Spain.
Please include your previous relatable experience (if any), your tertiary education and the details of your TEFL qualification.
Please only apply if you are able to meet all the requirements, are willing to work hard and commit to the 7 months contract.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 1,200.00€ /month