ESL Instructors required at various locations across Saudi Arabia
Duties of an Instructor
• Plan and deliver motivating and meaningful lessons that appeal to a variety of learning styles.
• Leverage classroom technologies to engage learners and consolidate knowledge.
• Assist with the creation and administration of assessments to gauge learner development.
• Track student attendance and evaluate classroom work ethic.
• Conduct academic counselling sessions and support classes for learners in need of additional assistance.
• Assist with the development of curriculum and materials.
• Participate in peer observations and other forms of professional development.
• Uphold institute policies on student behavior.
• Model safe working practices.
• Male, age 54 or below is preferred
• Western educated and western nationality
• Minimum of 5 years recent full time experience in teaching/training ESL and/or technical bridging topics. Experience teaching either maths, physics, health and safety is preferred.
• CELTA or equivalent ESL teaching certification.
• Bachelor level qualification in ESL / Technical Bridging or equivalent relevant qualification. Masters level qualification in same field(s) is preferred.
Full time 1 year contracts are available with option of renewal.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved