HOT ESL Teaching Jobs Countrywide – S. Korea. Best schools, best conditions. ICN Group is seeking for dedicated, professional and passionate recent graduates or experienced teachers to teach in schools throughout S. Korea. For those in S. Korea, we offer university and corporate positions. ICN is a leader in the recruitment field, as we are based in Manhattan, Seoul and Shanghai
We are looking for applicants for our 2017 positions throughout Korea in language schools, universities, and businesses.
Have you recently graduated or in the middle of a career change? ICN Teach and Travel is looking for dynamic and passionate individuals to teach English in *S. Korea* with one of our leading clients. You don’t need experience as a teacher, but you must possess a passion and willingness to experience life beyond the corporate rat race.
Becoming a teacher is one the most fulfilling careers out there, you directly influence and change lives forever. Teachers also have the best Work-Life Balance. Say bye bye to nine to five.
There is nothing more life changing then to travel and teach. Teaching and traveling will give you the opportunity to experience a new culture. You will meet others who are open-minded and share similar interests, as well as those who seek adventure. No other job will pay you to travel; we work with hundreds of schools all over S. Korea who want you.
With the benefits of free housing and low cost of living ($2 meals), can pay off all of your student loans in no-time - OR spend your money traveling.
"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page" – St. Augustine
Responsibilities of the ESL Instructor*
* Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
* Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
* Adhere to established teaching curriculum
* Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
* Document and share student grades and evaluations
* Maintain the health and safety of all students
*Requirements of the ESL Instructor*
* Native speaker passport holders from the UK, US, Australia, Canada, NZ, SA
* Bachelor BS/BA Degree
* Outgoing personality and good communication skills
* Ability to build rapport with students
* Strong leadership qualities
What We Offer (Benefits)*
* Honest and dedicated recruitment process
* Salary: 2.10-2.50 million won (Korean currency) per month salary
* Teaching hours only 20 -25 hours per week
* Overtime pay
* Free Housing
* Medical Insurance/ Severance bonus of one-month’s salary upon completion of contract
* Flight Reimbursement at the end of the contract
* Paid Vacation/ Paid round-trip or one-way airfare ticket
* Acquisition of leadership and management skills
Send your resume and application photo to: email@example.com or check out our website at: www.icnglobal.net