We are looking for people who are looking to start their TEFL career in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Recently qualified teachers, experienced teachers and people who do not even have a TEFL yet can apply.
Please note that if you do not have a TEFL then a requirement of this partnership is to complete our Trines 160-hour Master TEFL Course.
You will be teaching 11-18 year olds in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam at their English centre, their international schools, local Universities or even local businesses – great opportunities to expand your teaching portfolio.
This is the perfect job for new teachers looking for opportunities and challenges to build their EFL teaching career.
Salary and benefits:
- $1000USD - $1500USD monthly + accommodation or accommodation allowance
- 10 month contract that is renewable
- Airport pick-up + much more see our website www.trines.co.uk/single-post/2016/10/26/vietnam
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CELTA or a 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate - Don’t have one? Please www.trines.co.uk/teflplusjob
- 2 years’ experience or our Trines TEFL Masters Course
- 18 – 45 years old
- Passport holder from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand ONLY (for visa purposes)
To apply please send your CV and a copy of your certificates and passport to email@example.com (Don’t worry if you haven’t got all your documents right now)
Visit our website www.trines.co.uk/jobs for our latest jobs or simply send us your CV and let us do the leg work for you.