Gangnam Station & Apgujeong Station: Competitive 2.6 to 2.7 pay + FULL benefits
Apgujeong & Seocho GATE is looking for Homeroom English teachers to start in the time period of August. Perfect candidates for this position are teachers who enjoy working with children and have had prior experience teaching children before. Seocho GATE is located on the busiest streets of Seoul, walking distance from the Gangnam Station, right at the Kyobo Tower at Shinnonhyeon Station, line 9. Apgujeong GATE is located in central Seoul, walking distance from Apgujeong Station, line 3.
Why choose this job?
1. Attractive compensation: teachers can receive 2.6 to 2.7 + full comprehensive benefits!
2. Central Location: Live & work in PRIME Gangnam areas: Gangnam Station & Apgujeong Station
3. Transportation friendly: Short and easy commutes to all regions of Seoul
4. Reliable employer: Always pay on-time & be guaranteed pension, medical insurance, severance
Position: Homeroom teachers needed for Seocho GATE
Start Date: August/September 2014
Salary: 2.6 ~ 2.7million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Work Place / Start date:
- Seocho GATE – nearby Sinnonhyeon Station, line 9 (August 11th)
- Apgujeong GATE – nearby Apgujeong Station, line 3 (August 18th)
Working Hours: Monday through Friday; approximately 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
3. Must have Bachelor’s Degree with one of the following majors: Education, English or Linguistics. If not a Certificate/License to Teach at a public school in your state can be used as a substitute
4. Must have teaching children experience in South Korea
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
< strong>What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.