International Language Education Center at the Catholic University of Korea (Bucheon, South Korea) is currently accepting application for our renowned English Writing Center. Advisors are required to edit students writing work every day (1:1 consulting) & run monthly English Essay Workshop. The starting date is January 2nd, 2017.
1. Position title: EWC Advisor (Full-time)
2. Contract period: January 2nd, 2017 ~ February 28th, 2017
1. Native speakers of English with BA/BS and ideally an MA/MS with TESOL/FL certification
2. Korean-English bilingual speakers with qualifications awarded by a recognized English-medium university
3. Translation experience preferred
4. All applicants must be available to attend an interview in Korea (No E2 sponsorship is available).
1. Monthly salary of 2.8 million
2. Working hours: 9:00 ~ 17:00, Monday through Friday (Working hours may change for 2-week during GEO Program from Jan 9th to Jan 20th)
3. 4 Major Social Insurance(National Pension, National Health Insurance, Ministry of Employment & Labor, Korea Worker's Compensation & Welfare Service) covered
Please submit these documents by email:
1.Application form (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxtkHhuwwSxITTFTQXZ4eU43WGs)
2. A cover letter and resume
3. Copies of all degree(s)/certificate(s) and transcripts
4. A copy of the first page of your passport and Korean Alien Registration Card
5. 2 letters of recommendations from previous employers with contact information
6. Apostilled criminal background check and Apostilled copy of diploma will be needed after acceptance later
1. Review of the application documents
2. English test (Editing) at 15:00 December 27th before interview.
3. Interview at 16:00, December 27th.
*Application Deadline: 12:00(Noon) December 26th, 2016
Mailing Address and Inquiry:
International Language Education Center, IH 106
The Catholic University of Korea, Songsim Campus
43 Jibong-ro, Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do, 420-743, Korea