We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate native teachers for our Kindergarten and elementary school program.
Our school is located near Kangnam-gu Office Station in Kangnam (on Khaki line #7).
Part time 9:00 ~ 3:00 p.m. (Mon to Fri )
Full time 9:00 ~ 6:30 p.m. (Mon to Fri )
-Teaching level: Kindergarteners and elementary
-Number of teachers: 12 foreign teachers and 20 Korean teachers (in 2016school year)
-Starting date : March 2nd
-Required documents: resume with recent photo
- Positions: 5 teachers
- Working days: Monday to Friday, No class on all Korean National Holidays
- 2.1- 2.5 million won based upon education background, qualification and teaching experience.
- Teachers with talents of singing or painting etc. for kids are greatly preferred
(Swim coach, Kindermusik licensed teacher, P.E. instructor etc.)
- Teachers with the teaching certificate (for kindergarteners or elementary students) or education majored teachers can get higher salary.
* Benefit *
- 5 minutes walking distance to Koex and Sunreung.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Severance pay after the completion of your contract equal to one month salary.
- Vacation: 10 days Paid Vacation + National Holidays
- E-2 Visa support
- Housing allowance or Single Housing Provided
-National Pension Plan / Health Insurance: 50% paid by the school
Please e-mail us when you need further information about the position.
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.i-cclc.co.kr