Full-Time Position (February, March) - Work here at a nice and, reputable school in beautiful JinJu City! :) [YBM JinJu ECC]
YBM JinJu ECC ( http://blog.naver.com/jinjuecc ) is currently looking for a native speakers of English.
There is a job opening from the 2nd of March.
The school is looking for a teacher who can come to Korea by the end of February.
Applicants who possess all the visa documents in hands will be absolutely preferred.
Working conditions :
* 2.1 ~ 2.3 million Won per month
* 8 office hours from Monday to Thursday, 4.5 to 7 hours on Fridays.
* Over time(21,000 Won/hour)
* Severance pay(upon completion of 1 year contract) 2.1 million Won
* Lunch and commuting bus provided
* Minimum 10 days of vacation(will be cheduled by the school)
* KB medical insurance(50%)
* Round airfare (cash bonus for a current resident of Korea)
* Furnished apartment provided (single apartment)
* Students : ages from 4 to 13 mainly, up to 16
* Class size average : 6
* 2 sickdays - paid off days
* Positive and energetic native English speaker
* B.A. degree or higher
* Teaching experience and certifications preferred but NOT necessary
///Couple teachers are highly preferred.
///Current residents of Korea are preferred.
///E2-VISA holders are preferred.
///Current holders of apostilled police check and diploma preferred.
Please send me your resume with recent pictures by E-mail
There will be a skype interview ASAP, Thank you.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (David)
Mobile : 82(country code)-(0)10-9436-0339 (David)
Skype : kor.jihong (David)
Telephone : 82(country code)-(0)55-762-0567
Fax : 82-(0)55-747-8144
Find out more about us here.
Jinju ECC is the largest and the most well-known English language school for children in Jinju. JinJu ECC is one of market leading schools in the town with over 20 years of history.
We have 5 native teachers and fifteen Korean teachers currently.
Jinju is a city of history and education(students from 6 universities take up 30.5% of the total population), culture and art.
Work in a beautiful and peaceful city JinJu. ( http://english.jinju.go.kr/main )