New limited vacancies for 2017 teaching positions are now available. EF English First is currently seeking teachers interested in teaching English in Indonesia to Kids & Teens or Adults. Join our academic team in cities across Indonesia.
About the Postion.
As an English teacher for EF English First, you will be planning and delivering lessons using EF's award-winning ESL courseware, evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement. This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to further their career in teaching and meet others passionate about education while experiencing an exciting life abroad.
• 11,000,000 - 14,000,000 IDR monthly after taxes, based on location
• Approved flight ticket reimbursed
• Housing provided in many locations
• Sponsored legal KITAS work visa
• Health insurance
• Minimum 10 paid annual leave days plus 18 national holidays
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
Teacher Support and Resources
Teachers are offered the opportunity to participate in company-organized trainings throughout the year as well as networking and social events. Teachers also have full access to Internet-connected computers, Touchscreen TVs, Interactive Whiteboards and iPads.
About EF English First
EF English First is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for TEFL jobs in Indonesia, so if you prefer the fast paced city life of Jakarta or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 20 cities in Indonesia.
Qualifications and Requirements
• A Bachelor's Degree
• A TEFL Certification
• Must be able to obtain a clear background check
• The ability to live abroad for at least one year
• To be considered for this role, applicants must be passport holders from USA, UK, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.