BFITS (Bright Future and International Training Services) is now interviewing prospective subject teachers for teaching positions that begin ASAP. Opportunities to teach with the English Program (EP) in schools in Bangkok and within Northeastern Thailand are available.
- Prathumthani Province, Rangsit (Bangkok Suburb) - Integrated Science (Earth, Life, Physical) for grades 7 to 8
- Suratthani Province (Southern) - PRIMARY Science Teacher for Grades 1 to 6
- Silom, Downtown Bangkok - 15 hours – Grade 7 Math Pre-Algebra
- Nongkhai Province (border with Laos) - 18 hours - Grades 7 Math Pre-Algebra + Grade 7 English Lit & Health
- Silom, Downtown Bangkok - 15 hours – Grade 9 English Literature
- Buriram Province (Northeast) - 15 hours - Grades 10/11/12 English Literature
- Khon Kaen Province (Northeast) - Grade 7 English/Science/Math Teacher needed to teach 1 Grade 7 class 5 hours each of English Literature, Math and Integrated Science (15 hours total)
- Buriram (Northeast) – Kindergarten - Teaching kindergarten 1 and 2 needed in 15 hours
- 40,300 baht (EP/Content) salary per month plus 500 baht per hour if overtime.
- 12 month (EP/Content) academic year contract that can be extended for additional years and additional benefits.
*No unpaid months or reduced pay due to school holidays or reduced teaching hours
- Monthly supplemental attendance bonus of 750 baht per month.
- End of Contract bonus up to 34,000 baht.
- Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase.
- BUPA medical and dental insurance paid.
- Dependent tuition reimbursement up to 10,000 baht for children enrolled in a BFITS program at a partner school.
- 2 weeks paid vacation (additional weeks for additional years of employment up to 4 weeks).
- All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually)
*These are mandatory government holidays in addition to the paid vacation.
- Paid personal/sick days (unused personal days reimbursed at 500 baht per day at end of contract).
- Assistance in visa extension and obtaining a Non-B visa (Teacher must provide proper documentation-Original degree/TEFL).
- Work permit paid by BFITS.
- Assistance (if needed) in locating housing.
- Airport pickup (if needed).
- Yearly professional development training provided for free during school breaks. Topics of training based on teacher requests and needs.
- Western Management.
- Teaching hours range from 15-20 hours a week.
- Class sizes range from 25-35 students per class with air conditioned classrooms and LCD projectors.
- School hours are approximately 07.30am-4.00pm Monday to Friday. School hours vary with each school.
- Curriculum and lesson plans are already developed and provided for each teacher.
- All teaching materials are supplied by BFITS in digital format on a notebook computer: Teacher Editions, Student Editions, Interactive Whiteboard and pre-made PowerPoints, Learning Management System (LMS)
- Teach assigned subjects to assigned classes as per schedule provided.
- Adapt and deliver PowerPoint lessons from Interactive Whiteboard provided by BFITS.
- Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
PLEASE NOTE: Lessons are delivered via notebook computer using Powerpoint.
IT skills are a necessary.
- Maintain weekly school office hours.
- Maintain student grading/assessment using company online Learning Management System.
- Attend office meetings or professional development workshops held during office hours.
- Native English Speaker (Passport and Degree from USA,Canada, UK, or Australia).
- Bachelor's Degree (preference given to degrees in education or content area wishing to teach).
- TEFL/TESOL Certification.
- Police Clearance.
- Basic Office/IT Skills.
- One or more years teaching experience preferred (non-experienced teachers will be considered provided they have degrees specific to the content to be taught).
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
If you want to learn English in Dublin, Everest Language School is the place for you. Located in the heart of Dublin city centre, Everest language school offers the best teaching combined with the most fun and interesting social events. Everest Language School is Dublin’s first school to base all academic decisions on linguistic research done within the school.
BFITS is a leading provider of English education programs to government and private schools throughout Thailand. We are a full service educational company providing a comprehensive learner-centered experience. As such, we pride ourselves on taking a proactive approach to the learning experience. Our use of technology allows us to tailor a program to suit the need of the learner and school while maintaining a high standard of education and low cost. BFITS works collaboratively as a team with our schools to provide the best responsive educational programs.
We are not a recruiter. We are an educational service provider who employs teachers directly.
If you are a serious teacher who wants to make a significant impact on our students, please consider BFITS Thailand. A resume with recent photo, scanned degree(s), TEFL, and any other relevant documents should be sent to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
About Teaching in Thailand
Given the status of English as the lingua franca for global business, the demand for English teachers in countries where it is not the primary language is expectedly on the rise. For people who intend to teach English overseas, doing so in Thailand can be an exciting and rewarding experience. According to some job market analysts, Thailand offers many opportunities for teachers of English as a second language (ESL). Benefits and availability are very attractive in Thailand especially for adventurous educators who are open to being immersed in different cultural environments. As such, Thailand schools have an openings for the enterprising English language educator.
In Thailand, the learning of English is a mandatory subject in Thai public schools. This is because in addition to global commerce, English has also become the default language of the Internet, of science and technology, and even of the entertainment industry. The current dominance of English as a global language has prompted the Thai Ministry of Education to enact proactive policies that will adequately equip Thai students with the communicative tools required for global interaction.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved