English Teachers needed across Saudi Arabia - Excellent salaries
English Teachers Saudi Arabia
• Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to young adults
• Preparation, administration and marking of tests
• Record keeping, grading and writing reports
• Assessing and reporting on student performance on a weekly basis
• Developing supplementary materials for core syllabi or special courses
• Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
• Candidates must be native speakers of English
• Minimum of two (2) years full time ESL/EFL teaching experience required.
• MA in ESL, EFL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics Master of Arts in Teaching, Linguistics is preferred
• BA in TESOL, Language Education, English,
• BA in any field plus teaching certification such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or similar from an accredited university or institute. Online courses are not accepted
• Competitive annual tax free salary (range: US$24,000-58,000) is based on teaching experience and qualifications.
• Flights to and from Saudi Arabia
• Furnished accommodation or living allowance
• Transportation provided or travel allowance
• 30 days holiday
• Year-end bonus paid at the end of the academic year
• Academic year contract with option for renewal
If you meet the minimum qualifications, contact us and one of our representatives will contact you.
Please submit CV, copies of passports and any certificates. Originals will be required in the KSA before you start work.
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved