GWANG-JU CITY FOREIGN LANGUAGE CENTER
Our brand new English Village is currently looking for TWO experienced ESL teachers, to join our team.
We are an English immersion center, and do not teach in a traditional classroom environment. We have themed classes such as Airplane, Cooking, Science Lab and Glamping, providing students with the opportunity to learn English through role-play, activities and games. We believe that by experiencing English in such an environment allow students to learn more effectively, have fun and feel comfortable in doing so.
• Job Type: FULL-TIME or PART –TIME CONTRACT
• Period: Six month and One year contracts available.
• Start date: 2017.02.01 or 2017.02.06
• Students: Kindergarten and Elementary
• Time: 09:00 – 18:00, with an hour lunch break every day.
• Pay: 2,3 million KRW (excl. tax)
• Housing: Paid apartment will be provided, five minutes from school by bus.
• Location: Gwang-ju, Gyeonggi-do (6 train stations away from Gangnam station, Seoul)
• Bus stop outside of apartment
• Benefits: Medical, Flights, Severance (at the end of a one year contract).
• E-2 visa holders
• A minimum of one year teaching experience. Previous working experience in an English Village and/ or experience with kindergarten and young elementary students would be ideal.
• Curricula Development: Ability to create lesson plans from scratch; familiar with ESL lesson planning specifically.
• University degree
• References with current contact details
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org