Sheffield Academy, a member of the Sheffield Education Group Australia is a privately owned English Language college with campuses located opposite the famous twin towers in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. We pride ourselves on offering students an exceptional educational experience from the moment they walk through our doors.
We are seeking experienced English Language teachers to join our academic team.
Qualifications and Experience
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Degree + CELTA/TESOL certification and shall work to support the College's academic program by delivering well planned and effective lessons to students
- Must be Native English speakers from any of the following countries: UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
Candidates must demonstrate :
- Ability to work within an existing structured teaching method to support the College's academic program by delivering well planned and effective lessons to students
-Must have prior teaching experience in General English and/or IELTS preparatory program
- Experience teaching students at all levels
- Experience teaching multicultural group of students is a must
- Ability to lead and participate in workshops and social events as well as some marketing and sales activities
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, dedicated and outgoing personality
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate their ability to teach grammar. In addition, the candidates must be well presented, innovative, professional, possessing great work ethics with excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team environment.
- Competitive remuneration package ranging from RM60,000 to RM80,000 per annum
- Modern, comfortable and attractive working environment
To apply for this position, please send a detailed resume, latest photograph and availability to email@example.com. Candidates who can attend interviews in person are highly encouraged to apply.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for employment-related purposes only.