Helen Doron is a leading global educational franchise with 900 branches in 36 countries.
We believe that education must be fun and that anything can be taught through song, dance and play. We are looking for teachers who are happy to dance and sing with their students and are very open to learning new skills. Teaching requires very good planning and preparation on top of the classroom performance. (Teachers receive extensive and continuous pedagogic support).
We have Full time English Kindergarten positions available in Dongtan/Osan.
Training starts on the 10th of Feb.
Suitable Candidates must:
1. Have a clean criminal record
2. Hold a passport from an English speaking country (UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand)
3. Have a degree (BA, Bsc, MA...etc)
4. Be positive with a flexible attitude.
5. Be happy to continuously learn and improve teaching abilities.
6. Pass a Helen Doron Training course upon arrival.
Salary: 2.1~2.3 KRW/month.
Accommodation: Studio flat provided
Lunch: Provided (Organic, fresh)
Severance Pay: Full
National insurance: Covered
Health insurance: Provided (50% Employer, 50% Employee)
Work Days: Mon-Fri
Teaching hours: Max 120 a month.
Class size: maximum of 10 students
Vacation: 12 work days + national holidays
Interested applicants are welcome to submit their CV with a picture to email@example.com