Live & Work at Gangnam Stn. OR Haeundae Beach: teach only elem. make up to 2.85
Live & Work at Gangnam Stn. OR Haeundae Beach: teach only elem. make up to 2.85 + benefits
Busan and Daechi LIA are looking for Native English teachers to join their professional teaching staff in the time period of August/September. A perfect candidate for this position is someone who is academic minded and loves to teach elementary school students.
The two schools are in the most popular regions of Busan and Seoul. Busan LIA is 2 minutes away from Centum City Station which is close to the Haeundae beach the most travelled destination in the summer. Daechi LIA is located just 1 minute walk from Daechi Station located in the prestigious Hagwon Street of Seoul.
Why choose this job?
1. Competitive Salaries: Teachers can receive up to 2.85 + comprehensive benefits!
2. Afternoon work-hours: Start teaching from 1:30-2:30pm and finish around 8:30pm
3. Best Locations: Live & work in Busan Haeundae beach or in Gangnam district, central Seoul
4. 100% Reliability: always receive pay on time + pension, medical insurance and severance
Position: Native English teacher
Salary: 2.2 to 2.4 million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Work Place/Start Date:
*Busan LIA – 2 minute walk from Centum City Station, line 2 (end of August)
*Daechi LIA – 1 minute walk from Daechi Station, (end of August and end of September)
Working Hours: Monday through Friday; approximately 12:30 pm to 8:30pm
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
* Applicants with teaching experience preferred
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
< strong>What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved