Gangnam Station (Kyobo Tower): Make up to 2.7 + housing or 450,000KRW and more!
Gangnam Station (Kyobo Tower): Make up to 2.7 + housing or 450,000KRW and full benefits (August)
YBM Seocho GATE is looking for Homeroom English teachers to start in the time period of August/September. Perfect candidates for this position are teachers who enjoy working with children and have had prior experience teaching children before. Seocho GATE is located on the busiest streets of Seoul, walking distance from the Gangnam Station, right at the Kyobo Tower at Shinnonhyeon Station, line 9.
Why choose this job?
1. Attractive compensation: teachers can receive up to 2.7 + full comprehensive benefits!
2. Central Location: Live & work near Gangnam Station, school near Kyobo tower
3. Transportation friendly: Short and easy commutes to all regions of Seoul
4. Reliable employer: Always pay on-time & be guaranteed pension, medical insurance, severance
Position: Homeroom teachers needed for Seocho GATE
Start Date: August/September 2014
Salary: 2.7million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Work Place: Seocho GATE – nearby Sinnonhyeon Station, line 9
Working Hours: Monday through Friday; approximately 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
3. Must have Bachelor’s Degree with one of the following majors: Education, English or Linguistics if not a Certificate/License to Teach at a public school in your home country can be used as a substitute
4. Must have teaching children experience in South Korea
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.