Needed - Native English Teacher Required (Full-time)
American English Workshop is seeking qualified Native English Teachers to work in Hong Kong. We will also consider well-qualified couples whenever the position allows it.
Positions are immediately available. We continually hire teachers and expect to be hiring throughout the next 12 months.
Teachers have the opportunity to teach children aged 3 to 9 in a casual group setting or do home tutoring with children and adults.
AEW provides a variety of employee benefits, including travel reimbursement, work visa sponsorship, paid holidays, and bonus pay for reliable teachers.
• You must be a native English speaker — if English is not your NATIVE language, your CV will not be considered.
• You must hold a passport from a native English speaking country
• You must have TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification (we can help you get this if needed)
• You must be good with children
• You must be willing to commit to a 1 year contract
• You must have a bachelor’s degree or above (Unless you qualify for holiday work visa)
• 1-2 years teaching experience desired, but we will consider fresh graduates or new teachers.
How To Apply:
To apply please submit your resume and photo - PLEASE PUT YOUR EMAIL IN THE RESUME!
Resumes without a full CV and PHOTO can’t be processed, please include them otherwise we can’t consider you.
Salaries starting, range from $18,000-$21,000 HKD/month plus incentive bonuses. Teachers
are also given the opportunity to do private tutoring during off hours to increase pay if desired. Compensation package also includes airfare reimbursement and 24 paid holidays per year.
Successful applicants will be contacted for a Skype/Google video interview immediately after their resume has been reviewed. Teachers already in Hong Kong are welcome to apply.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org