Our English Village is currently looking for an experienced ESL teacher who can start working on Feb, 2017.
We are an English immersion center and do not teach in a traditional classroom environment. We have themed classes such as Airplane, cooking, Science Lab, Gym, and etc. providing students with the opportunity to learn English through role-play, activities and games. We believe that experiencing English in such an environment allows students to learn more effectively, have fun, and feel comfortable.
● Job Type: Full-Time
● Contract Period: One year contract (Renewable annually)
● Start date: Feb.2017
● Students: Kindergarten, elementary and middle school
● Time: 09:00 ~ 18:00 (M~F) with an hour lunch break.
● Pay: 2.3-2.5million KRW (EXCL. TAX) depending on experience.
● Housing : Paid apartment will be provided. Five minutes away from SGV by walk.
● Location : 582 Wooman-Dong, Paldal-Gu, Paldal-Gu, SuwonCity GyeonggiDo
● Benefits: Medical, Flight, Severance Pay (at the end of a year contract)
● Saturdays : Required to work at least one Saturday per month.
*This will be reimbursed as over-time(OT) payment.
● A minimum of one year teaching experience. Previous working experience in an English Village and/ or experience with kindergarten, elementary and middle students would be ideal.
● Curricula Development: Ability to create lesson plans from scratch: familiar with ESL lesson planning specifically.
● University degree
● References with current contact details
If you are interested, please send me your resume and recent photo at email@example.com. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.