Helen Doron (www.helendoron.com) is a leading global franchise with more than 900 branches in 36 countries. We believe that education must be fun and that anything can be taught through song, dance and play. We are currently looking for English (native) teachers with bright and energetic personalities who can thrive in a warm and creative environment -- are open to perpetually learning new skills (extensive pedagogic support is provided) and strive for excellence in their role as an educator.
We have FULL TIME teaching positions available at our Dongtan/Osan (45 mins to Seoul) location.
Suitable candidates must:
1. Have a clean criminal record.
2. Hold a passport from an English speaking country (UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand).
3. Have a degree (at least a BA/BSc)
4. Have a positive and flexible attitude.
5. Be happy to continuously learn and improve teaching abilities.
6. Pass a Helen Doron training course upon arrival.
Start Date: February-March 2O17
Salary: 2.1-2.3 KRW a month
Accommodation: Studio flat provided
Lunch: Provided (organic + vegan + fresh)
Severance Pay: Full
National insurance: Covered
Health insurance: Provided (50% Employer + 50% Employee)
Work Days: Monday-Friday
Teaching Hours: 120 a month (max)
Class Size: 8-10 students
Vacation: 12 work days + national holidays
Interested applicants, please submit CV and a recent photo: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
The HD Korea Team