We are an elementary and middle school in Northern Italy with an international program. We are looking for charismatic English speaking natives, who are interested in gaining teaching and classroom experience.
- will be assisting the ESL Conversation teachers
- will help develop and support student organizations
- will have the opportunity for training and to be mentored in the classroom. If interested, he/she will have the opportunity to develop and lead a lesson
- will experience working with students over a broad age range
- Once completing the internship, there will be future opportunities for paid teaching positions.
- part -time, 20-25 hours a week
- accommodation and food provided
- unpaid internship
- intern will have help finding side paid tutoring, if needed.
- 3 month internship from April to June 2017.
- English native speaker
- interest in working with children/in education
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA preferred, but not required
- students welcome to apply
Please email a cover letter and your CV with a photo included.