Gangnam district: Short-schedule 9:30am to 4:30pm sharp + full benefits !
Gaepo PSA is looking for a native English teacher to join their professional teaching staff in the upcoming months. Teachers who love to work with children in the largest kindergarten school in South Korea are perfect candidates for this position. Gaepo PSA is located inside Korea International School (Seoul campus) less than five minute walking distance from Guryong Station. This school is located in an affluent neighborhood in the Gangnam district and is considered to be the biggest kindergarten program in South Korea.
Why choose this job?
1. Super-compact schedule: Start at 9:30 a.m. and leave at 4:30 p.m. sharp
2. Work with 20+ native teachers: Gaepo PSA is one of the largest Kindergarten schools in S. Korea
3. Affluent Gangnam Neighborhood: Guryong Station is only 5 stations away from Gangnam Station
4. Reliable Employer: Always receive pay on-time + full compliance with all benefits
Position: English Teacher at Gaepo PSA
Salary: 2.1 to 2.2 million KRW per month (negotiable)
Housing: Single Private Studio or Housing allowance of 450,000 KRW
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Start Date: June 29th and August 20th
Work Place: Gaepo PSA – 5 minute walk from Guryong Station (Gangnam District)
Teaching Hours: Monday through Friday; 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved