Lecturer Positions – Intensive English Center (IEC) at SUNY Korea
Songdo, Incheon, South Korea
SUNY Korea Intensive English Center is looking for qualified full-time English instructors starting in Spring 2017.
- English Lecturer of the Intensive English Center
- Teach a variety of noncredit academic English and writing courses
- Teach 20 hours per week with requisite preparation, grading and record keeping.
- Participate in testing, placement, orientation, graduation activities.
- Evaluate textbooks and create/develop course materials/exams as needed.
- Attend pre and post-session meetings and weekly staff meetings.
- Maintain office hours to advise and counsel students as needed.
- M.A. in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, or related field.
- Two years teaching experience in a university setting with MA in TESOL or
- Applied Linguistics, or two years of teaching experience with other degree.
- Two or more years of teaching ESL in a university setting is preferred.
- Strong computer/technology skills and knowledge of ESL software and electronic grading systems
- Demonstrated ability to teach a variety of ESL levels and skills.
- Native speaker fluency: excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Ability to work in cross-cultural environment.
One year contract starting around the beginning of March and renewable with satisfactory performance
For information or to apply, please contact:
Haena Kim, Program manager, SUNY Korea, Incheon, South Korea
Email: email@example.com Fax: 82 32 626 1499
To Edit or Delete this posting: