World Foreign Language Institute, a well organized adult & junior English institute in Busan, Korea with a long history of more than 22 years is seeking a qualified native English teacher available for March/April of 2017.
Following are general working conditions.
- Qualifications: Native English speakers with a B.A in any field- Experience, English majors, or a TESOL (TEFL,CELTA,etc) certificate are preferred.
- Nationality: US, UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa.
- Period: 1 year
- Students: elementary/middle school students and adults
- Salary: 2.1 - 2.2 Million Korean Won / Month Basic, Overtime Pay: 20,000 Won/hr
- Working hours: 10:00am ~ 12:00pm (2 hrs), 4:00pm ~ 9:00pm (3 or 4 hrs),
5 days/week (Mon-Fri), maximum 120 hours of teaching a month.
- Severance Pay: The full payment of one month salary at the end of the contract.
- Airfare: A round-trip ticket for the employee coming from overseas
- Vacation: 10 days vacation will be given to the employee and Days of vacation will vary depending on the academic schedule.
- Housing: Convenient fully furnished one room studio apartment will be provided. It is located next to a large supermarket and two subway stations, Dongrae and Suan stations. It only takes about a 5 or 10 minute walk to get to the office.
- Health insurance: half provided.
If you are interested, please send me your resume, current picture and a copy of your passport for your application.
A copy of Diploma with apostille and a proof of criminal record affixed with the nation's apostille must be in his/her hands at the moment.
Contact Patrick for more information!!
Tel) 82-51-554-0515 Fax) 82-51-558-8505 Website) www.wfli.co.kr
To Edit or Delete this posting: