Native English Teachers Required in Hong Kong - Get started on an new adventure in Hong Kong and Enjoy Chinese and Western Culture!
Needed - Native English Teacher Required (Full-time)
Modern English Service Ltd. is seeking qualified Native English Teachers to work in Hong Kong. Positions are immediately available.
Role and Responsibilities
Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing and grammar.
Planning teaching material, crafts and lessons
• must be a native English speaker
• must hold a passport from a native English speaking country
• must have TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification
• Be willing to commit to a 1 year contract
• must have a bachelor’s degree or above (Unless you qualify for holiday work visa)
• 1-2 years teaching experience preferred (fresh graduates or new teachers will also be considered if you have teaching skill).
A clear criminal record
• must enjoy working with children
• Salaries starting, range from $18,000-$22,000 HKD/month
• plus incentive bonuses.
• airfare reimbursement
• 16-18 paid holidays per year
• Airport pickup service
• free Chinese lessons
• opportunity to do private tutoring during off hours to increase pay if desired
If you match the above requirements and feel you’d like to be part of the team or you want to know more about it,
please email your resume with photo, and a short video
Resumes without a full CV and PHOTO will not be considered
Successful applicants will be contacted for a Skype/Google video. Teachers already in Hong Kong are welcome to apply.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
To Edit or Delete this posting: