Wanted: Public School English Teacher (Beijing) --Working visa with FEC - Monday to Friday teaching - Relaxed workload
Beijing Chaoyang District Vocational Education& Industry Cooperation Center which is a public institution affiliated to the Education Committee of Chaoyang District, Beijing. We have a team of over 150 foreign teachers that are teaching in the public schools of Chaoyang. To get more excellent teachers and further develop the International Education of Chaoyang, we have begun the new semester teacher recruitment. Please check more details as the following.
Position: Public School English Teacher
School location: Chaoyang District, Beijing
Elementary school/ Junior Middle school/Senior Middle school
- Monthly Salary: 13000-19000RMB (Pre-tax and insurance)
- Workdays: Mon to Fri, weekends off
- Workload: 20-25 lessons a week with each lesson 40-45 minutes. NO OFFICE HOUR.
- Bonus: 10000RMB contract completion bonus.
- Meal: Normally, free meals at the school cafeteria.
- Airport pick-up, one week free hotel stay and accommodation assistance.
- Working Visa provided with Foreign Expert Certificate.
- Medical and social Insurance provided.
- Free public Chinese lesson offered once a week ( Basic level).
- Full paid Chinese official holidays and Part paid summer and winter holiday.
- Native English Speaker from the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa.
- BA degree or above
- Majored in Education/English or have a teaching certificate
--English teaching experience is highly preferred
- High sense of responsibility and enthusiasm for teaching
This is the gist of our offer, please contact me for further details. If you are interested and can meet our requirements, please send me your recent resume with a photo, copies of your passport and supporting certificates. Thank you.
Please contact the following to learn more details
Contact Person: Linda
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contact Number: (0086)135 2125 4150
Beijing Chaoyang District Vocational Education
&Industry Cooperation Center
Chaoyang District, Beijing
To Edit or Delete this posting: